Configuration Manager – Software Updates
Great way for a quick overview on your Software Updates Catalog
Our SCCM 2012 Software Updates Catalog report lists software updates available on your Software Update Point.
This report can be used to give information about software update without having access to the SCCM console. The collection scoping can list the updates that are deployed to this specific collection which gives an added value to the report.
Report features :
- Use the report to help you achieve your organisation compliance target
- See the complete patches inventory
- Per Update list of Security and Compliance level
- Displays only the latest software updates
- Targets updates for a specific operating system by using the Search parameter
- Clicking on an update will open the Microsoft Updates website showing additional information
- List Expired or Superseded updates using the report and remove them from your Software Update Groups to save distribution point disk space
- Use Custom Severity filed to list only updates that fits this criteria. This can be useful for excluding certain updates from your environment.
Refer to screenshot tabs for full report features.
Release logs :
- 1.0 | November 10th 2015
- Original Release Date
- 1.3 | January 13rd 2016
- Deployment assignment is no more needed to see updates compliance of all members for a specific collection
- 2.0 | October 12th 2016
- Visual redesign and link to Dashboard – Device report
|When will I receive my purchase ?||As soon the purchase is complete, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.|
|Which payment platform are you using ?||Paypal and credit cards can be used to buy our products|
|I didn't receive my download link following a purchase||Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder.|
|How much time do I have to download the product ?||The download link is available for 24h after the purchase date|
|How do I install your reports ?||In case you don’t have a reporting services point installed in your environment, use this procedure to install the reporting point role and then, upload a RDL file to report server. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.|
|On which SCCM version can I run these reports ?||We have tested our reports on SCCM 2012, SCCM Current Branch (SCCM 1511) and later. (SCCM 1602+)|
The Distribution Points report is working on SCCM 2012 SP2 and later.
|What's the optimal resolution for viewing this report ?||The report is best displayed on 1920×1080 resolution. You can use the Zoom functionality or CTRL + Wheel Mouse if the report is not shown in full screen|
|What are other functionalities included in the report that I may not see on the screenshots ?||The report contains detailed information with a mouse over on the various fields of the report|
Each column is sortable by clicking on the header of each columns
To share the report including the selected parameters, copy and share the Direct Link on the upper right side
|I have another question !||For any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Theses bundles are products that combine guides and reports into one product. At the same time, you also make an economy.