Configuration Manager – Software Updates
Great way for a quick overview on your Software Updates Catalog
Our SCCM Software Updates Catalog report lists software updates available on your Software Update Point.
This report can be used to give information about software update without having access to the SCCM console. The collection scoping can list the updates that are deployed to this specific collection which gives an added value to the report.
Report features :
- Use the report to help you achieve your organisation compliance target
- See the complete patches inventory
- Per Update list of Security and Compliance level
- Displays only the latest software updates
- Targets updates for a specific operating system by using the Search parameter
- Clicking on an update will open the Microsoft Updates website showing additional information
- List Expired or Superseded updates using the report and remove them from your Software Update Groups to save distribution point disk space
- Use Custom Severity filed to list only updates that fits this criteria. This can be useful for excluding certain updates from your environment.
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.
SCD is operated by Paypal and Stripe. Credit cards are accepted.
Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder as well.