Deployment – Applications
SCCM Application Deployment Report to efficiently monitor your deployments
Monitoring software deployment from the SCCM console can be hazardous. When deploying to a large number of machines, you need to go through various panes in order to have a comprehensive list of machines and their deployment status.
Do you want better visibility when deploying applications using SCCM ?
This product contains two SCCM Application Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Applications Overview : Overview of all your applications deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the other report.
- Deployment – Application : Detailed list of your machines and their status for a specific application deployment.
These reports easily returns valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all deployments from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployments from a specific type (Applications)
- The success rate of the deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- See rapidly all error codes and description returned from a specific deployment
Refer to the screenshot section for complete SCCM Application Deployment report features.
Note : If you have bought the Deployment – Packages report, simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server and they will be linked automatically.
Release logs :
- 1.0 | April 29 th 2016
- Original Release Date
- 1.1 | June 1st 2016
- Added Error Code and Error Description
- 1.2 | September 13th 2016
- Correction to Application Intent and add sorting options
- 2.0 | October 12th 2016
- Visual redesign and link to Dashboard – Device report
|When will I receive my purchase ?||As soon the purchase is complete, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.|
|Which payment platform are you using ?||Paypal and credit cards can be used to buy our products|
|I didn't receive my download link following a purchase||Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder.|
|How much time do I have to download the product ?||The download link is available for 24h after the purchase date|
|How do I install your reports ?||In case you don’t have a reporting services point installed in your environment, use this procedure to install the reporting point role and then, upload a RDL file to report server. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.|
|On which SCCM version can I run these reports ?||We have tested our reports on SCCM 2012, SCCM Current Branch (SCCM 1511) and later. (SCCM 1602+)|
The Distribution Points report is working on SCCM 2012 SP2 and later.
|What's the optimal resolution for viewing this report ?||The report is best displayed on 1920×1080 resolution. You can use the Zoom functionality or CTRL + Wheel Mouse if the report is not shown in full screen|
|What are other functionalities included in the report that I may not see on the screenshots ?||The report contains detailed information with a mouse over on the various fields of the report|
Each column is sortable by clicking on the header of each columns
To share the report including the selected parameters, copy and share the Direct Link on the upper right side
|I have another question !||For any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Theses bundles are products that combine guides and reports into one product. At the same time, you also make an economy.