Dashboard – Endpoint Protection
Maximized Endpoint Protection
Have you ever wish to have all Endpoint Protection information in a single dashboard? We developed this dashboard to work with all our existing reports. Each click brings the user to the associated report automatically.
This dashboard list the following information:
- Endpoint Protection Client Status
- Historic data of Protected clients
- Historic data of Inactive clients
- Historic data of At-risk clients
- Historic data of Unprotected clients
- Historic data of Infected clients
- List of Malware detected
- List of Malware activity in the last 30 days
- Statistics of the Signature File Age
Refer to the screenshot section for complete SCCM Endpoint Protection dashboard report features.
[su_box title=”Info” style=”glass” box_color=”#aaaaaa” title_color=”#F0F0F0″]This report can be linked automatically to our other reports. Simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server.[/su_box]
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.