Asset – Intune Devices
SCCM Intune Devices Report to group your MDM inventory in a single view
With growing number of mobiles devices, management solutions to control and secure corporate data is mandatory. A strong mobile device management solutions like Microsoft Intune can help companies manage mobile devices in your corporate environment.
This product contains 2 Intune reports that shows your users and devices information enrolled in Intune.
- Intune – Devices : This reports show an inventory of all devices enrolled in Intunes. On top of the report, pie charts permit to quickly sees which devices are running a specific Operating System or device model.
- Intune – Users : This reports shows all users that has a devices enrolled. Clicking on a user name will send you to the devices report to show devices that are assigned to this specific user.
These reports will help your asset management team :
- How many mobile devices are enrolled?
- How many different vendors (iPhone, Windows or Android)?
- Which mobiles devices are running an old iOS version?
- What’s the serial number of a specific device?
- Which user has access to enroll devices and how many they had enrolled?
Note : Due to different OS limitations, manufacturers don’t provide the same level of information.
Release logs :
- 1.0 | March 24th 2016
- Original Release Date
- 1.1 | April 11th 2016
- Name change for Intune
- 1.2 | April 15th 2016
- Issue with Pie Chart
- 2.0 | October 12th 2016
- Visual redesign
|When will I receive my purchase ?||As soon the purchase is complete, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.|
|Which payment platform are you using ?||Paypal and credit cards can be used to buy our products|
|I didn't receive my download link following a purchase||Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder.|
|How much time do I have to download the product ?||The download link is available for 24h after the purchase date|
|How do I install your reports ?||In case you don’t have a reporting services point installed in your environment, use this procedure to install the reporting point role and then, upload a RDL file to report server. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.|
|On which SCCM version can I run these reports ?||We have tested our reports on SCCM 2012, SCCM Current Branch (SCCM 1511) and later. (SCCM 1602+)|
The Distribution Points report is working on SCCM 2012 SP2 and later.
|What's the optimal resolution for viewing this report ?||The report is best displayed on 1920×1080 resolution. You can use the Zoom functionality or CTRL + Wheel Mouse if the report is not shown in full screen|
|What are other functionalities included in the report that I may not see on the screenshots ?||The report contains detailed information with a mouse over on the various fields of the report|
Each column is sortable by clicking on the header of each columns
To share the report including the selected parameters, copy and share the Direct Link on the upper right side
|I have another question !||For any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.|
Theses bundles are products that combine guides and reports into one product. At the same time, you also make an economy.