Asset – Intune Devices
Intune Devices Report to group your MDM inventory in a single view
With growing number of mobiles devices, management solutions to control and secure corporate data is mandatory. A strong mobile device management solutions like Microsoft Intune can help companies manage mobile devices in your corporate environment.
This product contains 2 Intune reports that shows your users and devices information enrolled in Intune.
- Intune – Devices : This reports show an inventory of all devices enrolled in Intunes. On top of the report, pie charts permit to quickly sees which devices are running a specific Operating System or device model.
- Intune – Users : This reports shows all users that has a devices enrolled. Clicking on a user name will send you to the devices report to show devices that are assigned to this specific user.
These reports will help your asset management team :
- How many mobile devices are enrolled?
- How many different vendors (iPhone, Windows or Android)?
- Which mobiles devices are running an old iOS version?
- What’s the serial number of a specific device?
- Which user has access to enroll devices and how many they had enrolled?
Note : Due to different OS limitations, manufacturers don’t provide the same level of information.
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.
All major credit cards are accepted. If you need an alternate payment method, please contact us.
Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder as well.