SCCM Intune Devices report
SCCM Intune Devices report to group your MDM inventory in a single view
With growing number of mobiles devices, management solutions to control and secure corporate data is mandatory. A strong mobile device management solutions like Microsoft Intune can help companies manage mobile devices in your corporate environment.
This product contains 2 Intune reports that shows your users and devices information enrolled in Intune.
- Intune – Devices : This reports show an inventory of all devices enrolled in Intunes. On top of the report, pie charts permit to quickly sees which devices are running a specific Operating System or device model.
- Intune – Users : This reports shows all users that has a devices enrolled. Clicking on a user name will send you to the devices report to show devices that are assigned to this specific user.
These SCCM Intune Devices reports will help your asset management team :
- How many mobile devices are enrolled?
- How many different vendors (iPhone, Windows or Android)?
- Which mobiles devices are running an old iOS version?
- What’s the serial number of a specific device?
- Which user has access to enroll devices and how many they had enrolled?
Note : Due to different OS limitations, manufacturers don’t provide the same level of information.
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.