Deployment – Packages
SCCM Package Deployment Report to efficiently monitor your deployments
Monitoring software deployment from the SCCM console can be hazardous. When deploying to a large number of machines, you need to go through various panes in order to have a comprehensive list of machines and their deployment status.
This product contains two SCCM Package Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Package Overview : Overview of all your packages deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the other report.
- Deployment – Package : Detailed list of your machines and their status for a specific package deployment.
These reports easily returns valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all packages deployment from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployment from a specific type (Packages)
- The success rate of a given deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- Rapidly see all error codes returned from a specific deployment
Refer to the Screenshot tab to view all features list.
Note : If you have bought the Deployment – Application report, simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server and they will be linked automatically.
Release logs :
- 1.0 | April 29 th 2016
- Original Release Date
- 1.1 | September 13th 2016
- Correction to Application Intent and add sorting options
- 2.0 | October 12th 2016
- Visual redesign and link to Dashboard – Device report
|When will I receive my purchase ?||As soon the purchase is complete, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.|
|Which payment platform are you using ?||Paypal and credit cards can be used to buy our products|
|I didn't receive my download link following a purchase||Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder.|
|How much time do I have to download the product ?||The download link is available for 24h after the purchase date|
|How do I install your reports ?||In case you don’t have a reporting services point installed in your environment, use this procedure to install the reporting point role and then, upload a RDL file to report server. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.|
|On which SCCM version can I run these reports ?||We have tested our reports on SCCM 2012, SCCM Current Branch (SCCM 1511) and later. (SCCM 1602+)|
The Distribution Points report is working on SCCM 2012 SP2 and later.
|What's the optimal resolution for viewing this report ?||The report is best displayed on 1920×1080 resolution. You can use the Zoom functionality or CTRL + Wheel Mouse if the report is not shown in full screen|
|What are other functionalities included in the report that I may not see on the screenshots ?||The report contains detailed information with a mouse over on the various fields of the report|
Each column is sortable by clicking on the header of each columns
To share the report including the selected parameters, copy and share the Direct Link on the upper right side
|Is there any linked reports which are not listed in the Description tab that I need for full functionalities?||All our reports are linked to the Dashboard - Device report when you click on the device name.|
|I have another question !||For any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Theses bundles are products that combine guides and reports into one product. At the same time, you also make an economy.