Deployment – Packages
SCCM Package Deployment Report to efficiently monitor your deployments
Monitoring software deployment from the SCCM console can be hazardous. When deploying to a large number of machines, you need to go through various panes in order to have a comprehensive list of machines and their deployment status.
This product contains two SCCM Package Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Package Overview : Overview of all your packages deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the other report.
- Deployment – Package : Detailed list of your machines and their status for a specific package deployment.
These reports easily returns valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all packages deployment from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployment from a specific type (Packages)
- The success rate of a given deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- Rapidly see all error codes returned from a specific deployment
Refer to the Screenshot tab to view all features list.
Note : If you have bought the Deployment – Application report, simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server and they will be linked automatically.
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.
All major credit cards are accepted. If you need an alternate payment method, please contact us.
Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder as well.