SCCM Monitoring Dashboard Report
One Stop Monitoring PAne
Our SCCM Monitoring Dashboard report shows all the necessary information to look for a healthy SCCM Infrastructure. We like to use this report in the morning to check that everything runs smoothly.
Report features :
- Site Status overview : See your SCCM Site State
- Site Server Count : Rapidly see the count of all deployed roles
- Clients : See client statistics and installed percentage
- Site Component Error/Warnings : See various errors/warning on each site component
- SQL File Size : Monitor SQL file size and free space
- Last 10 Application Deployments : See your last deployment statistics to rapidly see if there’s errors
- Last 10 Package Deployments : See your last deployment statistics to rapidly see if there’s errors
This product is linked to various of our other reports :
- System Health – Site System State Message report : To view details about the Site System Warning/Errors
- System Health – Distribution Point : To view detailed distribution point errors
- System Health – Configuration Manager Client : To view detailed information about your clients status
- Deployment – Applications : To view all your application deployment statistics
- Deployment – Packages : To view all your application deployment statistics
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.