Asset – Hardware
Unveil your Hardware Data
The SCCM 2012 hardware inventory report let you see all your hardware in a single view. No longer need to browse multiple built-in reports. Use it to quickly find a specific machine having particular hardware specification (Disk, CPU, Serial number, RAID controller…). The report is scoped using collections, simply create a new collections if you want to display particular data from a group of machines.
This report return valuable information to your management team :
- How many computers our company owns ?
- How many DELL Optiplex 780 ?
- Which computers are still running Windows XP or Windows 2003 ?
- What’s the serial number of a specific computer ?
- Identify specific hard drive firmware ?
The SCCM 2012 hardware inventory report is split into 5 sections:
Details, System, Processor, Disk, RAID Controller and Video Controller.
- Details section shows the name of the device with the installed operating systems. It’s very easy to identify hardware configuration of devices that will need to be upgraded as in the situation of Windows XP and Server 2003.
- System section shows details on system model, chassis type, serial number, virtual machine and RAM. The number of memory may be a key information during system upgrade.
- RAID Controller section is available if you configure your SCCM 2012 to inventory RAID controller drivers.
- Video Controller section show detailed about video cards
Revisions is the log of all report modifications including release date.
- 1.0 | June 17th 2015
- Original Release Date
- 1.1 | July 8th 2015
- Default Parameters removed
- RAID Controller section added
- 1.2 | July 22th 2015
- vWorkstation_Status modified for a view without permission issues
- 2.0 | October 12th 2016
- Visual redesign and link to Dashboard – Device report
|When will I receive my purchase ?||As soon the purchase is complete, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.|
|Which payment platform are you using ?||Paypal and credit cards can be used to buy our products|
|I didn't receive my download link following a purchase||Make sure to check the email used during the buying process, not the email configured in your Paypal account. Make sure to check your junk email folder.|
|How much time do I have to download the product ?||The download link is available for 24h after the purchase date|
|How do I install your reports ?||In case you don’t have a reporting services point installed in your environment, use this procedure to install the reporting point role and then, upload a RDL file to report server. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.|
|On which SCCM version can I run these reports ?||We have tested our reports on SCCM 2012, SCCM Current Branch (SCCM 1511) and later. (SCCM 1602+)|
The Distribution Points report is working on SCCM 2012 SP2 and later.
|What's the optimal resolution for viewing this report ?||The report is best displayed on 1920×1080 resolution. You can use the Zoom functionality or CTRL + Wheel Mouse if the report is not shown in full screen|
|What are other functionalities included in the report that I may not see on the screenshots ?||The report contains detailed information with a mouse over on the various fields of the report|
Each column is sortable by clicking on the header of each columns
To share the report including the selected parameters, copy and share the Direct Link on the upper right side
|I have another question !||For any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Theses bundles are products that combine guides and reports into one product. At the same time, you also make an economy.