SCCM Hardware inventory report
Unveil your Hardware Data
The SCCM hardware inventory report lets you see all your hardware in a single view. No longer need to browse multiple built-in reports. Use it to quickly find a specific machine having particular hardware specification (Disk, CPU, Serial number, RAID controller…). The report is scoped using collections, simply create a new collections if you want to display particular data from a group of machines.
This SCCM Hardware Inventory report return valuable information to your management team :
- How many computers our company owns ?
- How many DELL Optiplex 780 ?
- Which computers are still running Windows XP or Windows 2003 ?
- What’s the serial number of a specific computer ?
- Identify specific hard drive firmware ?
SCCM hardware inventory report sections
- Details section shows the name of the device with the installed operating systems. It’s very easy to identify hardware configuration of devices that will need to be upgraded as in the situation of Windows XP and Server 2003.
- System section shows details on system model, chassis type, serial number, virtual machine and RAM. The number of memory may be a key information during system upgrade.
- RAID Controller section is available if you configure your SCCM 2012 to inventory RAID controller drivers.
- Video Controller section show detailed about video cards
- Processor section show detailed about CPU
We make sure that the report you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the report is install in 5 minutes.
This report is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.