This blog post is a complete SCCM Windows 10 Deployment Guide. It contains all you need to know for a successful Windows 10 Deployment. The race to update Windows 7 computers from your environment is entering its home stretch. Microsoft will end Windows 7 support on January 14th, 2020. If you still have Windows 7 computers in your company, it’s time to seriously plan your migration. If you’ve been reading our blog for a while, you may have seen a couple of posts regarding Windows 10 migration. We thought that regrouping all posts in a single one would save you time finding all needed SCCM Windows 10 deployments resources to start.
If you are still running SCCM 2012 and have plans to deploy Windows 10, we recommend starting with part 2 of this guide. (Hint: Deploy SCCM Current Branch).
If you’re already running SCCM Current Branch, start by creating a Windows 7 Upgrade Task Sequence. Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 is not a complicated task, but it needs proper planning. You can use Desktop Analytics to help you with the applications and driver’s compatibility.
We will update this post as we add more parts to our SCCM Windows 10 deployments guide on our blog.
SCCM Windows 10 Deployment Guide
- Part 1 | Windows 10 Resources
- Part 2 | Prepare your environment
- Part 3 | Create SCCM Windows 10 Task Sequence
- Part 4 | Create SCCM Windows 10 Build and Capture Task Sequence
- Part 5 | Monitor SCCM Task Sequence Progress
- Part 6 | Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 using SCCM
- Part 7 | Windows 10 Customization
- Part 8 | Inject Language Pack with DISM
- Part 9 | How to use Windows 10 Deep Link Enrollment
- Part 10 | Windows 10 KMS Activation and Management using Volume Activation Management Tool
- Part 11 | Manage Windows 10 Upgrades using SCCM (Windows as a Service)
- Part 12 | Upgrade Windows 10 using SCCM Servicing Plans
- Part 13 | Upgrade Windows 10 using SCCM Task Sequence
- Part 14 | Configure and Enable Windows Upgrade Readiness
- Part 15 | How to use the Windows 10 Security Baseline
- Part 16 | Refreshing A Windows 7 Computer To Windows 10 Using Usmt And SCCM
- Part 17 | SCCM Windows 7 To Windows 10 1909 Upgrade Guide
- Part 18 | Connect SCCM with Desktop Analytics
Share this Post
Founder of System Center Dudes. Based in Montreal, Canada, Senior Microsoft SCCM Consultant, 5 times Enterprise Mobility MVP. Working in the industry since 1999. His specialization is designing, deploying and configuring SCCM, mass deployment of Windows operating systems, Office 365 and Intunes deployments.