Keeping your company computer’s software up to date is essential for optimal performance and security. Luckily, one of our partners has a solution to simplify the process: PatchMyPC! With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features that integrate with the SCCM console and Intune, PatchMyPC offers numerous advantages that can benefit individuals and organizations alike. In this blog post, we’ll explore the advantages of PatchMyPc Third-Party Patching and discover how it can help you manage software updates on your company devices.
If you are interested in Patchmypc third-party patching, have a demo, or a product quote, you can reach out to us. We offer an advantageous partner discount to our customers and members.
PatchmyPC Advantages and Benefits
Trusted by Over 5,330 Enterprises on Over 16.6 Million Endpoints, PatchMyPC is the reference for Third-Party Patch Management in Microsoft SCCM and Intune. It helps by :
- Automate your process and save time: Say goodbye to tedious manual software updates! PatchMyPC is here to save you time and effort. Instead of spending hours checking for updates across multiple applications, PatchMyPC automates the process for you.
- In 2020, our average customer published 1,329 updates and applications, which would result in 5,980 hours of time savings based on a 4.5-hour packaging, testing, and deployment per application.
- It scans your system, identifies outdated software, and seamlessly installs the latest updates with zero hassle. This streamlined approach ensures that you stay up to date with the latest features, bug fixes, and security patches without lifting a finger. PatchMyPC frees up your valuable time, making software management a simple process.
- Third-party updates are automatically published to ConfigMgr, Intune, and WSUS
- Use existing processes to deploy updates, including Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR)
- Report on non-compliance for third-party updates in the same way as Microsoft updates
- Automatically scan your ConfigMgr or Intune inventory to auto-enable products for publishing
- Comprehensive Software Support: PatchMyPC is your ultimate companion for managing software updates, covering more than 1000 applications. Whether you use web browsers, media players, productivity suites, graphics editors, or other popular programs, PatchMyPC has got you covered!
- Security Enhancement: Outdated software can leave your computer vulnerable to security threats. PatchMyPC proactively scans your computer for outdated applications and promptly applies the latest security patches. By keeping your software up to date, PatchMyPC reduces the risk of malware infections, data breaches, and other security vulnerabilities.
- In 2022, Patch My PC released 5,389 third-party updates that included security 1,658 security updates which resolved 1,414 CVEs.
- Native SCCM and Intune Integration: PatchMyPC has no additional agents to install on your devices. It leverages native features and functionality of ConfigMgr and Intune like automatic deployment rules, task sequences, collection deployments, Autopilot. On the Intune side, it can automatically create Win32 applications and updates, Manage applications assignments and Manage and update applications on the enrollment status page for Autopilot
Patchmypc third-party patching Explanation Video
Still unsure how Patch My PC can help? Take a look at their product and testimonial videos. They are the leader in the third-party update market.
If you are interested in Patchmypc third-party patching, have a demo or a product quote, you can reach out to us. We offer an advantageous partner discount to our customers and members.