Tibanna is a Software-as-a-Service solution that utilizes Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager to provide small to medium-sized businesses and Managed Service Providers enterprise-level capability for monitoring their IT environment.
Unlike an on-premise enterprise management and monitoring solution, Tibanna has a cloud web-based portal that allows users to securely monitor their IT environment.
Tibanna proactively generates alerts for availability, performance, configuration and security issues within the IT network as well as for individual computer health state.
Tibanna monitors the following:
- Data Centers, servers and workstations
- VMware environment
- Any Windows Server from 2003 SP2 & up
- Any workstation from Windows Vista SP2 & up
- Any application that resides on these servers and workstations, such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Office, SQL Server (coming soon), Hyper-V
- The hardware, whether it’s Dell, HP or Lenovo
- File servers and print servers
- Tablets, such as Microsoft Surface
- Tibanna will soon be able to monitor Oracle Database, InterSystems Caché database, MySQL database, and Apache http
- Web Portal
- Intuitive User Interface
- Alerts Generation and Management
- Computer Health State
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Permission-Based Administration
- Ticketing System
- Messaging System
- VMware Monitoring
- Data SecurityRefer to Tibanna’s website for the full features list.
Attend to Tibanna webinar to learn about:
- The features and benefits of utilizing Tibanna and Tibanna Plus
- The difference between Tibanna and Tibanna Plus
- Enterprise-level monitoring of your computer network, within the Tibanna portal
- Monitoring your VMware environment
- See a live demo
You can register to the next event.
Visit the following links for more information about Tibanna.
This post was sponsored by Brigdeways.